Guys. It’s about to get real hectic in my life. I’ve got like five different ideas for posts, but no time to write them considering that my students have a huge project due on Tuesday and I have to grade them basically the second they hand them in. To help me avoid thinking about the upcoming massive amount of grading/late evenings at work/mental fatigue, here are some awesome things:
- Puppies at work! OMG the cuteness.
- A man signs work emails with a female name for a week; is appalled that he’s treated like shit; is even more appalled that this is normal for his female coworker.
- This puppy, who just keeps going in circles.
- These reasons to go to therapy.
- The ladies of the Women’s March, who are KILLING IT. Especially my near and dear friend Tabitha, one of the organizers.
- And finally, the students in my advisory, who are my little family. They all wore red in support of the strike and I am so honored to be part of their lives every day.